member since October 10, 2008
I've been doing this cartooning thing in my spare time since I was just a wee tacker. My first comics creation was a group of maniacal vegetables hell bent on creating havoc wherever they went, featuring the ever popular PARSNIP DRILL!!! (I was 9 years old, cut me some slack).
It was almost 10 years ago now, while studying at art school, that I first scribbled Slackman on a piece of paper (probably in the middle of an art theory lecture, that shit was boring).
He's has a few reincarnations since then, and here is his latest for you to enjoy!
Comics By Ryan_Scott
Comics Assisted By Ryan_Scott
Comics Recomended By Ryan_Scott
Two friends doing anything possible to retain their sanity working in cubicles. Oh yeah...it takes place like a billion years in the future.
The Off-Beat Adventures of a punk chick, a black guy, Siamese Twins and a Robot, with a pinch of mayhem and a smidgen of Tabasco!
Follow the adventures of a weird mix of characters.
The ramblings of a drunken pope.
Matthew and his guardian end a life on the run run and settle into a farming community. He knows nothing of the unrest in foreign and unreachable places until it strikes into his own life.
forum topics started
- What does your 'workspace' look like?
- The BASTARD!!!
- My year of celibacy!
- Junior introductions...
- Pencil grip...
- Does anybody else have pre-posting anxiety?
- your ultimate tea party experience...
- Talk about your freaky dreams...
- Any other Kiwi's in the house?
- Looking for Japanese Translator...
- First it was SARS... then BIRD FLU... now it's SWINE FLU!!!
- What is this, round 2 or somethihng?
- Sexlife vs Creative energy...
- How much coffee is too much coffee?
Videos Shared By Ryan_Scott